The team here at The Hub at Buckshaw are excited to welcome Lullaby Lucy who will be providing Baby Yoga and Children’s Yoga every Wednesday.
These classes are proven to help benefit babies, infants and children in many ways.
• Baby Yoga promotes longer and deeper sleep by regulating the breathing and increases the levels of oxygen in the bloodstream.
• Helps balance, coordination and motor skills
• Strengthens baby’s body and develops reflexes
• Aids bonding, trust and social interaction
• Stimulates the brain and nervous system
• Maintains flexibility in the spine and joints
• Improves the general functioning of the immune system
• Regulates and strengthens the digestive system which may reduce the discomfort of colic, wind and constipation
Teachers today are finding that children are struggling with the standard school routine as they are unable to sit for the period of time required in a school day. Evidence suggests that this is largely due to the increase of time they spend in car seats and prams as small babies.
Using stories and adventures to guide the children through the exercises, develops good posture and encourage physical strength
Yoga also develops focus and concentration, practising poses encourages children to clear their mind and focus on the effort.
Children can also learn how to be calm and control their emotions, during the class they will learn relaxation techniques that can self sooth and avoid stress and anxiety. These techniques will last them their lifetime.
Benefits to the Body and Mind:
Classes start on June 15th as follows:
13:30 – 14:15: Advanced Baby Yoga, suitable for 18 wks until unable to hold
14:30 – 15:15: Infant Yoga, 2 – 4 Years
16:00 – 16:45, Infant Yoga, 4 Years +
To book on any course please complete the online form available from www.lullabylucy.co.uk or email me email@example.com