– Techniques of deep relaxation to help you during your babies birth
– How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
– To create your body’s own natural relaxant, the only safe labor enhancement
– Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial chemical induction
– How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful
– Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the violence of hard physical pushing
– To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended
Each HypnoBirthing® course is 12.5 hours of teaching, which is spread over five weeks. Classes can be started from around 20 weeks onwards. Lessons are taught at The Hub on Monday nights from 6 – 8.30pm in small groups (with the benefit of getting to know other parents) or privately in the comfort of your own home. Pre-booking is required.
You will receive:
– HypnoBirthing® course spread over five 2.5 hour sessions.
– HypnoBirthing® book (by Marie Mongan)
– Rainbow relaxation CD
– Hand outs and scripts
– Birth companions guide and prompts
– Support during and after the course
(HypnoBirthing practitioner, trained and affiliated with the HypnoBirthing® institute)