Give your toddler a lifetime of confidence in the water with our Little Splashers swimming classes – designed especially for toddlers.
Toddlers love coming to Splash – our Little Splashers courses are specifically designed for toddlers aged 1-3 years and help promote water confidence, aid brain development and help prepare your child for pre-school lessons which don’t have parental assistance.
The aims of these sessions are to:
- Introduce parents and their infants to routines and guidelines that promote safety in and around the water
- Instruct parents in methods that will help infants to be confident and happy in the water and willing to learn
- Assist infants to become familiar with the water
- Promote water confidence at an early age
- Introduce aquatic activities which may lead to development of age appropriate aquatic skills in infants
- Provide experiences that encourage infants to return to the water willingly
- Provide opportunities for parents and young children to share in social activity
These are 30-minute parent and child classes for children aged 1 – 3 years.